總網頁瀏覽量

2012年10月29日 星期一

Sunday night 我的週末(1)

Again I went to Ikea last Sunday to check furniture.  I want to get a small table top place my TV. Snap some pictures too.

Wearing my new favorite top that night and new hairband too! I know my tummy is fat buy who cares haha! The person I went out with not let me wear skirt so I had to go with pants - . -


穿上了新上衣!

看到超大的鏡子,忍不住自拍!


 Got a small theme park inside the mall called "witch land". Just like a story there is  a candy house and it is a trap, the little boy who went in the deep forest and entered the candy house was to be the witch's big feast!  Scary? or funny haha?

萬聖節就到了!

 Treat or Trick? It seems that only treats here.




看見一排排的糖果了嗎?

Look! Got Jelly Belly colorful candies! 


全都是可以購買的喔!

喜歡吃糖的有福了!(糖果佃福音第1章第1節)

My water is drooling now, for real.... although I am not a candy lover.




口水直流中........
 See the warning on top? Don't you dare to touch it?




拉趺糖果一律照價賠償!我看了倒抽一口氣!!!!
Got black cat in cute hat as well!



喵!!!
 Another side,


小南瓜


That's all for part 1, stay tuned for part 2 real soon!


Night night!

下回繼續分享,晚安!
 p.s Finally I got my ever first comments on my previous 2 entries. Thanks for my dear readers all positive comments so far.



沒有留言:

張貼留言