總網頁瀏覽量

2012年11月1日 星期四

Sunday night 我的週末(2)!

Here I am! Continue to my Sunday night! Thinking to get a table to place my TV and snapped some pictures form Ikea. Your comment to help me to choose is very important lol!!

First the white selection!

1#

I quite like this one and it is long enough too keep many things!

這是一個不錯的選擇
 2#


這個後面真空了, NO NO NO

3#

I quiet like this one!


我可能會買這個吧,款式顏色都是我喜歡的。
4#

This one looks a bit too simple right?


設計好像簡單了一點

 Now the red selection .

5#

This one is same as the one above just the doors are red.

你們覺得這個怎麼樣呢?
 The black selection. 

6#

Just snapped but I personally don't like black too much.
是最便宜的一個!



 The purple selection! 

7#

 You know what, actually it says for keeping dishes, but I quiet like the design and color lol!


$2590 價格還ok吧?

Which one which one oh I am so desperate to a get any one of them ! Your comment will help me to make the decision for sure! Tell me which one you like!

我應該挑哪一個櫃子呢?


I never see so many spoons and folks in my life!


第一次看到那麼多的刀刀!


And so many clocks too!



還有那麼多的鍾!


Can't help to snap ! snap ! when I see flowers!


漂亮的假花!
Really want to get these lights if I know where to keep them at my home(shine bright like a diamond)!



很喜歡這些星星燈  >3<
 And this one is so beautiful !


還有這個古典美美的吊燈

Will do my first skin care review very soon! Stay tuned!  I need to go to bed now my dear fellows and will update soon!


晚安,留意我下一篇有關精華素的分享吧!

沒有留言:

張貼留言