總網頁瀏覽量

2012年10月27日 星期六

My daily fashion 我的時尚!

Just wanna get lay on the bed but too many things inside my head to think about, too many things to check like Instagram, Facebook and Wei bo and my blog hit rate ofcourse haha!!!! Tried to sleep like for 30 mininutes and get up to write my blog, I think I am obsessed with blogging these days! Good or bad? 

It's been while that I did not post pictures of what I wear therefore some fashion pictures are gathered and can be shown today!


Look 1


 Pink dress from Bershka( don't know I 've mentioned that or not)


粉紅色連身裙
+ 黑色波點外套
 Look 2

Green dress from Bershka too( I am a big fan of Bershka!)



綠色連身裙
藍色船跟鞋(from Union)
These 2 dresses appeared before in my previouse post when they were just bought home that night! You can check that post here ! What I like the design it is the waist line makes the waist look slim! Besides that, the price is really attractive, both on sale for $99 each. Go grab one if you are keen!


Look 3

grey wrapped kirt from Berxxxx again.....

白色上衣+灰色短裙
另配黑色蝴蝶腰帶+灰色高跟鞋

Look 4

Orange pink dot dress + white cardigan + brown sandals


 
粉橙波點裙 + 白色外套
配咖啡色涼鞋


Look 5

Mustard skirt from Cotton on ($150 for 2) + black top with vivid chest flower


黑色上衣+芥末黃短裙
黃色花花介指  $5

That's it !


/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/


GIVEAWAY!


Got a really nice pair of shoes to GiVe Away for my readers!


我唯一的紅色鞋子


只穿過一次而已

If anyone is interest in this pair of red wedge please leave me a comment why you like it (please leave your email too )and I will choose the lucky one and send it over to you! Yes YOU!

我決定送出這對鞋子,有興趣的讀者只需要留下你喜歡這雙鞋子的原因(以及你的電郵),我會從中挑選一位讀者然後寄給你!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言