總網頁瀏覽量

2012年7月9日 星期一

Running

nice weather isn't it?!
The last time I run was over 700 days ago!!! What!? Ya, I can't believe it myself yay!haha! Yesterday I finally go out to run for 40 mins! That feels good! I tried to hang on a bit longer but my body tells me to stop so I stopped.

running running

i miss my runners

View

the trees were cut in to circles so Adorable!
 What did I do after hard work?


Sin! I went to restaurant and had a big meal, ended up I am heavier when I weigh myself this morning!! WHAT!!!!

see these nice plates and spoons and chopsticks?

dried scallop fried rice with egg white quiet yum for $108

Little yellow fishes being fried and garlic comes along with it 
 Oh God I eat all these without second thought since the food are so fresh and tasty. Hope I can keep up with running and get off fat belly on me!!!


what if wear for running
It seems that I had a great weekend? No no no! Tell you one thing, I was trying to go to a shopping mall last night and ended up using 1.5 to get there where normally it takes 30 mins to get there. Who can I blamed? The Driver. I don't know how the hell he turned to wrong way 2 times and managed to find the mall on 3rd time! It was killing me!!! ARRRRRRR!


Anyway,  I am much calm now and hope you guys had a nice nice weekend!

沒有留言:

張貼留言