總網頁瀏覽量

2012年7月11日 星期三

Noveltylane! 2 new brands launched!

I am so excited that to share with you all about................





Two New Brands New Arrivals: Absurd Laboratory & RI by CARRIE


I am a regular reader for Noveltylane( an online shopping platform where gather all Asia local designs from you to choose from), it has 2 new brands recently which I think are  very unique designs!check out this bracelet from Absurd Laboratory !


the metals make it so vivid and comes in black and brown at a affordable price!

Check it out here! Get to you more about  Absurd Laboratory  yourself! 


RI by CARRIE
RI by CARRIE is all about stocking! it is very thin and good for summer with air conditioning place where you don't want to be to hot in pants and want to look sexy while wearing skirt!


Very creative and unique pattern, sure I wanna get one!!!

More options please check out here RI by CARRIE

I strongly recommend these 2 brands for those CHIO people, who are CHIO people?Those who dress up nice and neat everyday already consider very CHIO for me hahaha!

You can see my previous post about Noveltylane here at  Noveltylane.

GET A FREE GIFT!

Please go to Noveltylane at  http://www.noveltylane.com/en/home for many more fabulous fashion items and insert 1Bell on your order cart  to get  a FREE GIFT!

Remember to enter the code 1Bell! 






沒有留言:

張貼留言