總網頁瀏覽量

2012年7月12日 星期四

I hate You! FAT! Please go away!

Recently I have put on quite a lot of weight(2 kg!). I think the main reason is that I eat a lot during dinner time. My appetite is very good these days holy shit! Sorry for the swear words.


It is very frustrated when I think about how slim I was. Once I got friend asked me if I come from Ethiopia. As you know, people in that country is extremely slim due to food shortage. I remember the recent time I got very slim is around 2 years ago, that time I lost nearly 6 kgs in 2 weeks time, why?I found out the biggest disappointment  for men lol. Don't have a clue? Never mind.   


I started running last week, I try to run at least 2 times a week. I hope more if possible. I went to run this morning as well for 45 mins, the first 30mins passed very quick but due to rain I had to stopped. The rain stopped soon, so after back to home for 10 mins, I again went out to run for another 15 mins. 


I hope I can bring good news about my weight later on and proud to let you know my present weight in number. Hehe I am daydreaming..................


Look of today


Shoes
Guess how much!!!

$80!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!omg



It got some stain already for 2 days!
super comfy!!!


Got this blank dress 2 weeks ago just for around $50-$60 OMG !

沒有留言:

張貼留言