總網頁瀏覽量

2012年7月5日 星期四

My New Make Up Tools

Yesterday I got some make up tools from SaSa, can't wait to display them now!




Guess what this is



No Clue?


dada! It is a eye shadow sponge! $13


Those lip glosses are for my sister in law, juicy!

Remember I got a same style eye curler in my previous post?


I got the same style in Black with different angle width to try out the effect


Here is my right eye after I curled my lashes, can see dramatic effect from picture, but in real there is a big difference for before and afterI spent $2xx in total for all things above, since the lip gloss is around $20 each,, very cheap!  The Loreal foundation at the right corner is on sale from $99 to $ 49!! (chin dropped)

Skimlinks Test
I don't wear make up for work except for eye part, I use eyeliner, mascara and eye shadow, I wear glasses for work so if I don't put on some make up for my eyes, they look really dropped and tired. I hope I can make some videos soon to share with you guys on my make up technique.Signing off!

沒有留言:

張貼留言