總網頁瀏覽量

2012年10月14日 星期日

Bounce back!

Just let myself rest for a week without exercise and my weight bounce back! Damm it ! not so many 2 pounds but it sucks! Started to run and dance this week and hope to see progress soon. Now I understand why people say keep fit is a life long battle for women! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

A week past so fast and  winter is coming soon. Saw a pair of very nice leopard boots and sure will get it later since my size is not available yet.  Did a lot of shopping for the past week, mostly dresses. I am fond of dress recently. The main reason is that I don't need to think what to match, just simply put on a dress will do.

Some dresses I got.

Some of them are already appear in my previous post. All from Bershka.


A pair of black shoes with really special heels!

About $158 really cheap la

 



 Apart from that, I also myself some make up products($90 for 2 and buy 2 get 1 free!!!! ).

Mascara x 2, eye shadow, cake powder, eyeliner and BB cream


Mascara x 2, use as a set apply long one first and then the short one, dramatic long lashes!!!


And some socks.


All with cute lace in 7 colors!!



$100 for 7~~
And 2 phone cases.


Can I say rainbow colors? haha 
pink leopard pattern

And some cakes!


Yum Yum Yum



saw these cute cups in a bakery

Melody mouse pad!!




A walking Stitich with music. How cute!




Okay! That 's all for this time's sharing. Follow me on  instagram bellbibi & twitter bellbibe to see instant pictures sharing around the clock! Like my facebook page here as well!


At last but not the least, my camhore photo shoot!

















沒有留言:

張貼留言