總網頁瀏覽量

2012年9月18日 星期二

Pretty pretty home accessories!

For the last week, I did shopping a lot! Everyday spend few hundred, my bank balance is going to be single digit again very soon....

There is a fleet market near my house and only open on weekends, therefore whenever I am free at weekend I would go there to hunt for treasures! The price is relatively lower that the goods in shopping mall and that means with same amount of $ you can get more stuff!

I got new curtain, table cloth, light bottom cover, decoration sheet for shoe rack and many more!

1#


guess what this is ?


new pink curtain! I 've been longing for this since long ago!!!!!! $300
my old curtain here, which one is more match with the floral thing??$60 
2#


got yellow color but  I chose pink, my favorite!
 3#

a little basket $50
 4#

light bottom cover, $10 for each nice or not?I usethe pink one for my room.
5#

this leopard leather one cost me $90!!!

6#

lace table cloth for $ 50, I can take nice pictures with things on it afterwards, since my table is a bit dirty hehe.
More more more, 

7#


I hang this double basket in my toilet to keep my skin care products! $40 

8#
decoration piece for my shoe rack, you can put it on top of shoe rack and look nice! $50


9# 

spot this cardigan at $30 only!! Love love love!!!



Show me More !






I also got these accessories and they are quite cheap. I saw them on a booth on a street and had to stop to get them. Very lovely pieces to match with  clothes .
Black crystals bracelet $30, black floral shape earring $10
golden bracelet $20, pink flower earrings $10, pearl bracelet $20


 Guess what I got in this shopping mall?


the name of the mall is very strange to me. 好辛苦? 



cant help to snap a picture for this shop, very nice decorated!
 Deng Deng Deng Deng! Shoes again!


I like the straps a lot! they are different colors!$399
 At last not the least, my self portraits..
New green cardigan @$139 with my new shoes!!!!!!!!

 Catch you in my next post! See ya!

沒有留言:

張貼留言