總網頁瀏覽量

2012年9月22日 星期六

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival

 Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to you all! 

I am happy too! Why?.................


When I got on the scale today I was a bit shock to see the figure, I feel rewarded with my hard work on exercising, I only miss 1 day to run for the this month cox that day was rainy.

I am happy to announce that I lost about 7 pounds and my weight still need to go down about 10 pounds to reach my target. Honestly, I am very satisfy with this result, from eating super duper big dinner to force myself to go on the scale whenever after I eat something, I go to check my weight at least 5 times a day, sometimes more than that.

This is how I look like now.
It 's been photo-shopped a bit ha ha, looks not fat right but I tell you my weight is 13x for height of 6'6 "".

This one is happier but got 1 eye smaller than the other. Whatever la haha. Long time no pose my own picture( I mean can see my face one)


It 's time for reward!


strawberry cakes very sweet ! 

Chestnut, green tea, mango pudding, cheese cake!

You know what?  I got myself each one of those in total of 10 pcs yesterday! By today I already finish about 5 pcs.

Besides exercise, I am also taking Gree Tea With Apple Cider Vinegar complex from Jamieson, it  supports weight management and I need to take caplets daily. It is not categorized to diet pills I think, it is more like health products, as its effect is not significant at all.


I also saw some other nice cakes in the same bakery especially for Mid - Autumn Festival.
moon "cake"s 

moon cake set
\nice or not!?~~

also got myself chocolate for snack!!!!maybe my weight ll be back to normal after all these sinful treats!! Arrrrrrrr!


Besides food, I also want to get other things too


wanting to get this but I manged to pause and think ha ha
also want to get this too! half price only OMG

a miscellaneous picture I take for LV, very nice decorated and vivid too!  
 I spent long time shopping for food so I had to eat some fish balls and rice rolls in rush to resume my energy!






All right, back to my fashion photos for the last week.


Look 1





Look 2 
my long sleeves are awake from hibernation!
My post should be longer today however Google blog can't load some pictures for so long so wait for my next post soon! 

沒有留言:

張貼留言