總網頁瀏覽量

2012年11月24日 星期六

X'mas shopping 聖誕購物樂

Ha ha I have to confessed this is a big excuse to cover up my crazy shopping these days. Even not X'mas, I still shopanyway, and got laughed by my friend, she said: " someone shops a lot recently wor!" I was like:"Who you talking about? haha."

Okay, been lazy to update my blog and still happy to see got readers visit my site everyday. Thank you! Today I am really exhausted. Some friends came to my house in afternoon and later on catch my friends for dinner. After got home I took too many pictures for myself hehehe.

First I think you prefer to see what I shopped right? here you go.

Shoes. 

Very proud to present my 2 pairs of new favorite!
Leopard heels with black suede( Oh Mad Love!)
Even the shoe box are so nice! damm!

Another pair is big hit for this season. Front part deco with metal.


It s got black and dark red too. 

Super comfy with its platform x 1000000 !!!

Another 2 less favorite pairs haha.


Leopard print flats

brown flats( from Korea you believe or not? I don't)

Food

Found really cute cakes today. Mango and strawberry cakes!


How cute isn't it?

Yes I bit at the corner so it looks incomplete wa ha ha ! 

These mango mochi are super nice too!


Clothes


  1. Black tube dress from Zara $ 399
  2. Black jacket about  $ 159
  3. Black stocking $100/4
  4. Purple shoes $ 430
  5. Total $990 on me today





 
  


Just show you some preview of some pictures that were  taken tonight with my new wig on. All are unedited.












Okay I have to listen to the call of Zhou Gung now and good night to you all!

P.S

My pictures were deleted by mistake on my phone and now all my pictures are disappear on my blog, does anyone know hot to retrieve? Thanks thanks thanks please gotta be someone knows.

沒有留言:

張貼留言