總網頁瀏覽量

2012年11月6日 星期二

I am on Cosmo Girl! 上報了!

It's just a small corner haha. Earlier Cosmo girl sent me a box of Bioderma Skin care, I have to try it for a week and give feed back to readers.  And what I write would be published on Cosmo girl November issue. Here are some preview of the magazine.


November Issue 


11月刊

Reader Bell's Choice 

I received the Bioderma Matricium set worth $700/1ml x30 pcs. 


我試用了紅色包裝的Boiderma系列
               



CG! Beauty Panel ( The column name)


猜得到哪個是我嗎?

The  product I tried is the red one in the middle (Boiderma Matricium)



很開心Cosmo girl讓我免費試用!



My sharing


It says my skin is moisturized after I used the product for a week, the watery essence is easy to be absorbed by skin. The only disadvantage is the smell is not very pleasant. 


 I am really happy to have this chance to try out the new product for free! As you know, Bioderma is a famous brand and quite expensive. Thank you again Cosmo girl! You can see my last blog post for more pictures here !




Bioderma Matricium! Try it out yourself too!




Went to Tsim Sha Tsui yesterday and saw these funny dummies. They have sheep heads and human bodies. They look really funny!


掛羊頭,買狗肉?哈哈

像真度超高!
 Anyone of you have been to this shop or passed this shop?

Got myself 5 pieces of new clothes for $5xx and after returned home, all of them are a bit small! I need to loose some more weight, no more lazy.

Ending the post with my self shots for yesterday.


 








沒有留言:

張貼留言