總網頁瀏覽量

2012年8月21日 星期二

Beauty camera


Today I am going to show some before and after edit shots. Since I have been used the "Beauty Camera" (美人相機)app, I am very satisfy with all the pictures I have edited so far. Plus my friend Chloe asked me how come my eyes look so big in picture therefore I decided to do a blogpost about this app.

I remember I had roughly mentioned about this app, you can see the results below. Sorry 
that I used my own pictures to do the demonstration hehehe.. I use 2 styles of contact lens and eyelashes here.

1#
Before                                                                        After


 

2#
Before                                                                        After


 

I made over 6 things in the pictures

  1. beautify the picture
  2. add eyelashes
  3. add color contact lens
  4. add blush
  5. downsizing my face shape
  6. enlarge eyes


Try it yourself!  I use android so it is free!


New shoes


Just get back to work yesterday and can't help to get 3 pairs of shoes already! Am I crazy? No no no, it is on sale! All items is around 50% off I guess! That's why I chose 3 for myself. :P

I tried the flats yesterday but it is a bit narrow in the front however it is very beautiful I have to say. I like shiny things on shoes or clothes such as crystals. :D I can't resist to buy them whenever and wherever I see them.
$230 and it comes in black as well.
 Today I am wearing this pair and it is definitely more comfortable than the flats. It looks much better on feet and the heel is only 2 inches I think. I will try to pair it up with my clothes and snap some pictures to show hopefully!
$230 and it comes in earth grey too
 OMG OMG the cheapest one here comes! Guess how much?  It looks like shoes for warrior! I initially want to get black color but the saleslady said no size so I had to give up...:(
Dengdeng! $150 only!!!! It is in black too!
At the same day I got 7 new tops too! I must went insane lol!!Total spending is $2000 for a day lol, now I feel guilty about it. When I go home I have to hide them from my mum since I didn't get anything for her. Later on I confess myself and she there went again like" Stop buying clothes, save up your $$$$......" I had to go away as she keep repeating it. OK mum I will compensate you with a pair of new shoes ok?!

After crazy shopping, I got sick today. What an ironic thing right? Actually I got Conjunctivitis since I am using expired contact lens saltine water.  I know I know, I already got yelled by my mum and my friend. They said you are crazy?! out of your fuxxking mind? I said okay okay, I will throw away the saltine water, I even had to throw my contact lens as well. It is for 2 weeks okay?!

Conjunctivitis  meas got red eye due to contact with dirty things, actually I think I never get this kind of sickness before and now I need to be more careful about my hygiene. Can't be that lazy not to buy new saltine water. It cost me $450 for the doctor and in due course I have to take 5 days medicine as well lei,sign......
the happy thing is I get colorful pills! 苦中作樂
In case you want to know how my eye looks like now, here is a picture of it. Be aware if you have just had lunch!


Sorry to scare you guys but this is how I look now. sign........I hope my eye can recover soon, now I can't put make up on and my eye look really small lol.

Okay  I think this gross topic has to stopped here. Now talk about food, my home made delicious dishes. 5 dishes per dinner for 3, many right?

Garlic Black Bean Mussle

Ma Por Bean Curd With Beef

Healthy Choice - Pak Choi


Home made spring roll and meat loaf

Curry smashed beef

Naam

my favorite drink 
 I believe this is a long post and hope to blog more for the next post. Until Then!!
















沒有留言:

張貼留言