總網頁瀏覽量

2013年1月14日 星期一

The Impossible





I never feel that strong to recommend a movie, a brilliant movie. Although many people said it came so later after the real Tsunami happened in 2004, however it revealed a true story that reminds all of us to live the moment and to love family more.

Last Saturday I was exhausted after being out for all day, I managed to get to see this great movie in the cinema with the one I loved. He left half way so I was watching it alone for the rest. I had no tissue with me so I kept wiping my tears by my hands. It is not funny okay? haha ya this always occurs to me when I see some kind of touching movie.

If you have a family, kids you will feel more and think more. I admire the eldest son Lucas the most, how he helped out his mum in the flow, taking great pressure of misleading to believe his mum was dead. He is only 11 I guess?


The most disgusting scene I remember is when Lucas saw his mum leg was badly injured, he was so shocked and didn't know what to do, or anything he can do...... the leg keeps bleeding and the bone is exposed from the flesh...... ya bloody true and she still keep walking to a safety place.

I think I should stop here and leave you guys to watch, just some shots from the movie to share with you.





Conclusion, it makes me want to have more babies. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言