總網頁瀏覽量

2012年12月4日 星期二

rainy rainy rainy

It has been raining for the past 2 weeks, you can say weather really can affect one's mood. My dirty clothes has been piled up, even they were washed, they are always like semi dry and with stinky smell! God, when would you stop raining?  I also couldn't go to run cox of the rain! Soon my fat will be back and say hi to me again haha.

Have you notice new ads are on my blog? Yes,  it is from ChineseAN. Thanks to a friend of mine to hoop me up. Hope that this will generate some $ for me haha. So do show you support by clicking into those ads. Luckily I still have the passion and urge to blog from time to time, you know the hardest thing is to give a title to my blog entry, hard to have a attractive one  haha.

If you guys do enjoy seeing photos, here are some! These were taken during the dinner with my beloved classmates.

lovely table cloth, neat and clean!

Scallop soup 

Shrimps!

I called it Spring roll duck! 

most fabulous dish of the night - White Fungus sweet soup!
Conclusion:
Presentation: Good
Food Taste:  Fair
Service:        Unsatisfactory (we raised question but get poor answer like we asked if the duck is vegetarian      and the waitress went like:" Of course not, you not see our menu? It is duck, bla bla bla.....)


Anyway, you can give it a try if you are fond of Shanghai cuisine.



沒有留言:

張貼留言