總網頁瀏覽量

2012年9月30日 星期日

Lost 7 pounds in a month!

Hi Everyone!

I am happy to announce a good news!

I lost about 7 pounds in a month! People around me keep telling me that I look slimmer, haha. Actually it is not a huge difference as I am quiet tall, big boned.

Anyway very happy la, I will share the secret with you guys! Deng deng deng deng! E X E R C I S E! I run every night from 40 mins for the frist 2 weeks to 50 mins for the last 2 weeks. Plus I am taking a tablet that named Green Tea with Apple Cider Vinegar, it supports weight management. I take 2 a day. Not sure if it helps as I think exercise plays a more important part.

Now I take more pictures of myself box i have more confidence now haha. Bare me with your eyes haha.

one more self shot
Recently I go shopping very often and get many new skirts for winter. Last week I got 5 pieces from Bershka and 1 white dress from H&M.

as far as I know not many stores in Hong Kong
bags from H& M

and these pretty hair clips!!!!

Went by this shop but no time to get in, I m coming to you baby next time!
From    Bershka

leopard print dress , large size, $299.

 

From   H& M

white dress, size 40, $70 only


    

$80
 



white lace dress, $199. I got it last summer.



 

Got more pictures for the super nice shoe shop! Click here to see my previous post for the shoe shop! 
like the candy shop the witch owns in fairy tale

pink door!

also saw this shop selling make up stuff


Not to forget to show this pretty new phone case!

Can u see the small over the top corner? really cute!
$ 128 not expensive right?

2 sexy stockings too!! 

Will update more soon!

沒有留言:

張貼留言