總網頁瀏覽量

2012年8月15日 星期三

New plates and vases everyday!

Since I moved to my new house, I almost buy home accessories everyday from a shop nearby my house! Recently the plates are on sale so I buy a lots of them! They are really cheap that I get most of them for only $5 each!!!! OMG!! Can't believe that cheap? ha ha of course there are some is $20-$30, but I can tell you the price is relatively cheap when you look at its design and quality

I snapped some pictures here:
#1
Can you guess what this is?

A bowl! Mad cute! Can you see the dots?

$10 ONLY!
#2
and this is?

I put all my combs in it, just fit!

$30 thanks!
 #3

$10 only !!

the picture is blurred, it looks 100 times nicer to me 
 #4

I put 3 rolls of foils in it just fit!

another picture of it.
 #5
at last is this only for $15 

I use them to keep my things such my combs, my mascaras and eyeliners and even chopsticks! I also got some new clothes from the same shop and hope to show you guys later!

now is nearly 1am so night night everyone! Have a nice dream!

沒有留言:

張貼留言