總網頁瀏覽量

2012年6月9日 星期六

Photoshopp

Yesterday finally I take my time to do my facial, last time I did it was 2 months ago. Really can't spare time for it due to my busy schedule. BE PREPARE TO BE FRIGHTENED!
scary or not ha ha
Okay okay here is another picture for reimbursement.

It was taken in my room pretty dark
The only different for 2 pictures not only is one I wear mask one I ain't. The different is that I have photoshopped  the 2nd picture.

Recently I fall in love with a app call Mei Ren camera. It is a simple photoshop tool that divides in to few parts. It "make up" part, I can add eyelash, cheek color, color contact lens etc, like above picture I put blue contact lens and a pair of lens and cheek color too!

Moreover, there is another function can enlarge your eyes and shape up you body! Exciting or not!!! I didn't use shape up function in above picture, only enlarged my eyes a bit. I don't want to go over it. 

Here is another example.

photo frame added.

my new haircut ~ ~
It softens the skin color and whitening the skin as well.

You can try it out, it is fun and most of all it is FREE!!!!!( I am an android user don't know if it is free for Iphone users)




沒有留言:

張貼留言