總網頁瀏覽量

2012年6月22日 星期五

Keep Fit

Basically I am keeping fat not keeping fit wa haha, it is true that when we aged, it is harder to lose weight. This scenario can describe why I am finding it quite hard to lose weight, since I like eating a lot, especially I eat a lot at night.Last night I  had 2 bowls of rice and swallowed 2 dishes on my my own such as
half of oysters here!

all broccoli here 

all Black Pepper beef here (VERY Tasty make by helper)


I remember when I was younger, I still had the drive to lose weight, for example, looking good to find a good guy. More, looking good in front of peer. That feeling is wonderful when everyone notice what you are wearing and put their eyes on you.

Now I am just too lazy and no motivation to force myself to eat a bit less, even just a bit!!! God help me!! Okay forget it just for now, let's move on to my outfits! 


Dot cardigan just around $50 




REd flower shoes for $299
$99 from H&M

 Quiet colorful matching today, much red appeared. I hope later these clothes are still fit for me Finger Cross


沒有留言:

張貼留言