總網頁瀏覽量

2012年5月27日 星期日

爆裂指甲油!!!



爆裂指甲油!!!

Hi Everyone!

I got a set of 爆裂指甲油 last Saturday! It was really fun to use it.

SETPS: 1.appy silver 2. apply black 3. crystal blue


When I finished my first layer with the silver bottle, the nails are looking very gorgeous already. It is like a metalic silver, I Like it x 100000 times.

This is how it looks when I am done!
As soon as I put on second layer, it was like a magic that the black nailpolish spread out very quicly is just like it has a life!! Amazing!!! I saw this  爆裂指甲油 in a Korean brand shop in just 1 bottle but the price is double up!

Wonder how much is it in 3 bottles?!!!! $60! May i say it is cheap? YES! It is cheap indeed!!

Anyone who is interested may go to Kam Sheung Road West Rail Flee Market to get it. For detailed address please leave me a comment to request. Here is a picture of the shop.
It has really nice decorations & wiht varity of choices for clothes there!

 What is more for today's sharing!???  - DIET PILLS!!
Fornulated by JAPAN
Product of NEW ZEALAND
this is how it looks in a plastic bottle with same orange  design as the box
As you can see it claimes to melt FAT, dissolve FAT and the FAT will be discharged
Even the capsules are ORANGE!

A glance of inside.


I am going to take this pill today and will give a review here sometimes later to see if it is effective and is there any side effect. Can't wait for it!!!Xoxoxo


Look of the day
$1xx white lace top
the orange shoes are broken ALREADY!!!Poop Quality -.-

沒有留言:

張貼留言